Teaching with the help of technology is a new and effective methodology now a day in schools and colleges around the world. However, it is a matter of debate as to what extent should be used and which are the best tools utilized for student learning. Technology, in its fundamental form, may be defined as advancement in the means of usage of tools for solving problems, achieving goals as well as satisfying needs. So if technology can be used in every field in order to get work done then why not in education? Argue some expert educators. They further add that in addition to traditional equipment, technology can include presentation software, high-tech tablets, video conferencing and virtual classrooms.
How technology is going to help students?
- The collaboration tools used online greatly help students and teachers to share documents, texts, images and ideas in digital format.
- The use of presentation software has already enabled various professionals. So teachers can also utilize them to embed high-resolution images, diagrams, video screen shots and lecture content.
- Tablets are very helpful to link computers and projectors so that teachers and professors can effectively communicate with the students.
- Canvas is one of the widely known course management tools that help teachers to organize every single resource such as syllabi, assignments, quizzes etc. it promotes discussion, document, video and audio sharing.
- Smartphones are today highly mechanized, educative and productive devices in the world of education. There are hundreds of educational applications that are highly useful as far teaching is concerned and they only work on smartphone platforms. Instructors are now using them to their fullest and students are greatly benefitting in the process.
- Tools like Panoto are also helping the teachers to record lectures from computers and posting them to be reviewed by the students at their own pace.
For more information regarding education and technology, keep reading the top quality blogs of our assignment help experts.
328 total views, 2 views today