Teachers who love their teaching profession have a lot of passion for learning as well as teaching. It always thrills them when they are given a challenge of teaching most stubborn students. Many of them have given up their high paying jobs in order to pursue teaching profession. They always seem to be enthusiastic whenever they meet students so that they could share something interesting with them. In the moments of pure passion, these teachers are at best in teaching and imparting knowledge.
So here are some of the important ways and methods with which teachers can share their experiences and passion for learning with students:
- Open yourself: it is always a matter of joy for us to listen to those who open themselves to share their valuable experiences. Their enthusiasm and excitement is contagious and bring more and more people on the same page.
- Tell every relevant thing passionately: tell your students even the smallest things that have relevance. Whatever you are thinking about or working on, if you find something interesting in that, go ahead and tell them.
- Make students to use your experiences: be an example to inspire the students to follow something that is immensely helpful for them also. Your experiences should not be limited to the classrooms only. So let students use them beyond their class in the world that is way diverse and complex.
- Helping them in setting their goals: if you as a teacher help the students in prioritizing their tasks and set their goals, they are more inclined to listen to you and use your methods more often than not.
- Rewards the improvements: every time a student is rewarded for his improvements, he gets an internal motivation to follow his teacher. They care to listen to whatever important things are being taught to them.
There are a significant number of issues in education that can be learnt from our assignment help experts. so keep yourself updated.
Today’s digital age and internet world has provided countless platforms and possibilities for everyone to learn and get successful in their respective careers. So, these possibilities are coming in the form of massive open online courses (MOOCs) that have become significantly preferred way of online learning. A large number of students around the globe, who have yet to complete their higher studies, are opting for these online courses. They can attend the classes from any part of the world by connecting to the internet. The concept of online classes and courses dates back in 2008, when a course called “Connectivism and Connective Knowledge” was an instant success in a group of few hundred students.
With the advent of these MOOCs, the older and traditional educational institutions are facing a lot of challenges as the MOOCs have given them a run for their money. So, in the future traditional institutions are going to face even more intense heat. The other fact that is making the students gravitated towards them is that they are relatively cheaper and very low cost as compared to traditional full time courses. Currently, there are three main players that are offering MOOCs in the market namely Udacity, Coursera and EdX. These platforms have generated enough interest among the students and have kept the momentum going.
Advantages of using MOOCs
MOOCs have successfully expanded the knowledge base for the students to get extensive knowledge. Even the people from corporate world, who are working in their respective organizations, are turning to MOOCs for further courses. The advantages of MOOCs can be best summarized in the points:
- Anyone can access the training on a 24/7 basis
- By learning new skills, employees can increase productivity and hence profits.
- They enhance the confidence and self-esteem of the employees
- They make the employees and students up-to date with skills
- They also help in addressing real world challenges
- Companies can easily identify professionals with required skill sets.
If you need to know more about MOOCs and other online courses, keep reading the informative blogs of our assignment help writing UK experts.
For the last few decades, a continuous and burning debate has been going on among intellectuals, and that has made everyone across the world jump on the bandwagon. So, the moot issue being which one is true- evolution or intelligent design. According to Charles Darwin, the theory of evolution suggests that all the living beings can be traced back to the same and common ancestor. Different forms of lives that we see and observe today have been changed and mutated over the time. The theory further states that with the help of natural selection, the strongest of the species were able to survive. Intelligent design, on the other hand, doesn’t believe in evolution as well as natural selection and suggests that there is an intelligent cause behind the creation of all the things.
The proponents of evolution believe that intelligent design is a religious topic disguised as science and is not supported by scientists. Whereas, the supporters of intelligent design believe it to be a science. The supporters of evolution claim that intelligent design doesn’t have any scientific basis because it does not encourage asking questions and debating issues. They also believe that intelligent design cannot be taken as a science as there is no credible scientific body that follows it. However, it cannot be concluded that the topic of intelligent design, however, flawed it seems to be, should not be discussed at all. After all, it is the students and scholars who have to make their views obviously based on facts and findings. The proponents of intelligent design further add that considering the countless life forms and the way all of them are working perfectly, clearly indicate that unless there are some intelligent phenomena going on somewhere, could not have existed in the first place.
You can explore more interesting debates and discussions related to education by following the blogs of our allassignment help UK experts.
In its all-encompassing view, the basic purpose of education is to support and develop skills in students, acquire the knowledge, promoting technological advancements and instilling love and peace and harmony in the society. It makes us informed and responsible to cater to the well-being of community and society. Many believe it is the engine of our economy and strengthens the foundation of our culture. The responsibility that education poses on us is to further educate the next generation of informed citizens.
It is widely believed that a student is a central element of education. The way he utilizes it makes a significant difference in the society. The student is the one who strengthens the foundation of society makes way for everyone to be productive and efficient. Inside as well as outside of the class, education allows students to devise innovative ways of solving problems and analyzing situations.
In today’s society, education is an essential need of humans as it is a base of life for us. The concept of education further clarifies its purpose in the following way:
- It allows the members of the society to participate in social governance
- It promotes a constructive and creative culture of critical thinking and cognitive skills
- It allows people to realize their unique potential
- It promotes methodological mindset
- It develops the use of scientific explanations in order to surface, clarify, refine and advance our understanding
- It develops the ability to plan and investigate so that solutions of problems can be found
- Education helps students to extensively analyze and interpret data
- It helps in constructing explanations and designing solutions
- It allows us to engage in constructive argument from evidence
- It allows us to obtain, evaluate and communicate information
The detailed and deep insights of our assignment writing UK experts vis-a-vis education has benefited many students. So keep reading their blogs.
Inclusive education is the process of bringing all the students in one classroom even if they have varied individual strengths and weaknesses in any area in general as well as in particular. It provides equal opportunities to all the students belonging to any community for their academic and social achievement. The process also makes sure that each and every student should be welcomed regardless of their unique needs and learning styles as well as fully attended to and valued eventually maximizing their full potential. It begins with developing and designing the schools, classrooms, programs and activities so that all the students are going to learn and participate at the same time.
Researchers, education experts and other proponents of inclusive education underline certain benefits of the latter as follows:
- It helps in developing and enhancing individual strengths with appropriate expectations.
- It allows working on personal goals on the one hand while participating in different activities with other students on the other.
- It allows involving the parents of the students in their education.
- It promotes the culture of respect and belonging
- It provides the platform where the students learn to accept the individual differences.
- It discourages harassment and bullying
- It allows students to develop friendship with other students having different needs and abilities.
- It has a positive effect on both school and community
- It allows students to live in peace and harmony
Inclusive education as explained by our assignment help UK experts,is often mistaken as main-streaming of the education that requires the students with special needs be placed in general education settings. However, unlike inclusive education, main-streaming in this case does not construe well to have a positive impact on learning. Teachers of inclusive education, moreover, are to vary their teaching styles in order to meet diverse learning styles.
There is a growing need to reconsider the methodologies employed for education and learning in students. In view of this, digital games can be an effective and innovative source of learning. Our society is increasingly being transformed with the up gradation in technology creating diversified mechanisms with which learning and education of the students also get enhanced. So experimenting with educational games can open a plethora of opportunities for the students and children to learn. Educational professionals and researches have focused on effectiveness of these games as powerful learning tools by exploring their educational potential. Many of the uses of these games for the students are outside the purview of the class such as self-teaching and learning from peers. So these educational games can act as a bridge between virtual world and real world to promote learning.
By definition, a computer game denotes a fictitious situation where one or more players find themselves in position of competition. They then start-off competing by pitting themselves with each other. There are some basic rules that control their actions and present certain specific situations designed to winning or losing – eventually with a learning objective. These games, thus, show the characteristics that are similar to effective learning plan like achievement (an objective to achieve the given task), motivation (not give up early in adverse situations) and assessment (trying to figure out where something went wrong). The nature of these games is designed in such a way that they pose continuous challenges to the players and provide them necessary flexibility. Each player is allowed to use his/her resources and workout their own strategies to end the game. The victorious and successful players are rewarded new capabilities and new tasks. So a good educational game combines a fair amount of learning and entertainment.
As is clear from the blog, how education plays an important role in the lives of students. So, our assignment help experts have provided insight in other aspects of education in their blogs.