There is no doubt in the fact that renowned people like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and many others have reached success by starting their journey from the school. All of these famous names understand the significant part education has played in helping them reach where they are.
The success and understanding the value of education have made them compassionate and today, they are playing their part in helping the schools. So, let’s have a look at the list of some of the companies that are doing the same.
The Facebook co-founder and chief executive officer Mark Zuckerberg founded the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative with his wife, Priscilla Chan. It is a nonprofit organization and is focussed on helping the science and education sectors. This foundation named after both Zuckerberg and his wife has donated millions of dollars to the school districts and many different education based organization all over US.
The Coca-Cola is of the leaders in soft drink and beverages industry. It has a philanthropic arm since its inception in 1984 that is called as “The Coca-Cola Foundation.” The company has been spending one percent from its prior year’s operating income every year for the betterment of the local people of its area of operations worldwide. They are helping the school education worldwide as well.
Bill and Melinda Gates are famous philanthropists. They offer help to the people through their non-profit organization named Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. This organization also focuses on K-12 education in US. Strengthening the connection between teachers and students is also the focus of this foundation. Along with the donation programs, this organization also tries to find new solutions that could prove helpful for the students to realize their potential.
Google offers help to the educational institutions through its philanthropic arm, Google.org. They provide Google Education services to the schools and they also offer grants to the schools worldwide. This organization not only helps the schools solve problems in various areas but also offer community grants to effect the local schools as well as communities.
Walt Disney Company has been actively helping the children and schools. They have donated 23.1million books in the last four years. This company has also donated 333.3 million to non-profit organizations in helping kids, families as well as communities.
We are a company that offers assignment writing assistance to the students from all over the world. You can also opt for our online assignment help if you find it tough to write an academic assignment.
Teachers who love their teaching profession have a lot of passion for learning as well as teaching. It always thrills them when they are given a challenge of teaching most stubborn students. Many of them have given up their high paying jobs in order to pursue teaching profession. They always seem to be enthusiastic whenever they meet students so that they could share something interesting with them. In the moments of pure passion, these teachers are at best in teaching and imparting knowledge.
So here are some of the important ways and methods with which teachers can share their experiences and passion for learning with students:
- Open yourself: it is always a matter of joy for us to listen to those who open themselves to share their valuable experiences. Their enthusiasm and excitement is contagious and bring more and more people on the same page.
- Tell every relevant thing passionately: tell your students even the smallest things that have relevance. Whatever you are thinking about or working on, if you find something interesting in that, go ahead and tell them.
- Make students to use your experiences: be an example to inspire the students to follow something that is immensely helpful for them also. Your experiences should not be limited to the classrooms only. So let students use them beyond their class in the world that is way diverse and complex.
- Helping them in setting their goals: if you as a teacher help the students in prioritizing their tasks and set their goals, they are more inclined to listen to you and use your methods more often than not.
- Rewards the improvements: every time a student is rewarded for his improvements, he gets an internal motivation to follow his teacher. They care to listen to whatever important things are being taught to them.
There are a significant number of issues in education that can be learnt from our assignment help experts. so keep yourself updated.
Special needs education is an educational program that is utilized to address the educational needs of those students who are facing challenges with learning, challenges with communication, emotional and behavioral disorders, physical disabilities and developmental disorders. There are various specialized teaching techniques used for these students. The UK government, for the past few decades, has been introducing different provisions to meet the needs of such students. They are required to make sure that more and more special students are entered in the school premises, devise their curriculum, policies for their homework and school trips and most important of all they are needed to ensure that such students are not discriminated against, come what may. The Equality Act 2010 has been enforced to take care of that.
Methods of inclusion
The schools on United Kingdom are allowed to use a variety of approaches to provide special education services. Some of the basic methods are listed here:
- Inclusion: this approach allows the students with special needs to spend some time with those students who do not have special needs because this practice promotes inclusion which is very necessary element for learning. In between the specialized services given to these students such as more intensive instructional sessions, they are made to interact with the other students.
- Mainstreaming: mainstreaming refers to the proper assimilation of special students with other students as far as educational methodologies are concerned. They are allowed to be aware of each other’s skills.
- Segregation: in this approach the students with special needs are taught in separate classrooms or special schools. They do not spend time with the students who are non-disabled.
- Exclusion: in this approach, most of the students with special needs are excluded from the schools. These students are then given one-on-one instruction.
special education being one of the important topics related to society has been effectively dealt in the blogs of our assignment help professionals. So please continue reading.